Gorges Lodge and Little Gorges Tented Lodge
Bomani Tented Lodge
Zambezi Sands River Camp
Activities at Gorges and Little Gorges
Birding at Gorges and Little Gorges
How to find Nehimba
How to find Jozibanini
SABLE PACKAGE - FIVE NIGHT SAFARI
Two all-inclusive nights at Gorges Lodge followed by three all-inclusive nights at Bomani Tented Lodge. Includes one road and one air transfer between lodges.
Valid 1st January - 31st Dec 2016
From $2449 per person
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Sundowner cruise
- Nature sanctuary and croc farm visit
- Village tour and school visit
- A packed picnic lunch by the Zambezi
- Early morning or afternoon game drive and walks
- The ‘pump run’ – a game drive visiting the waterholes
- Night drive
- A village and school visit
- ‘Al fresco dining’ – enjoy dinner under the stars next to the pan
- Arrive at Victoria Falls Airport to be met by a Gorges Lodge shuttle for your road transfer to Gorges Lodge (30 mins).
- After settling in take the afternoon shuttle into town for your sundowner cruise on the Zambezi, returning to the lodge later for a 3 course dinner in the lodge dining room overlooking the gorge.
- After breakfast take the shuttle to Victoria Falls town for a guided tour of the Falls with some curio shopping followed by a packed picnic lunch on the banks of the Zambezi.
- After lunch, visit the nature sanctuary and crocodile farm and then take the afternoon shuttle back to - Gorges Lodge to enjoy the evening and supper overlooking the Batoka Gorge.
- Early visit to the School to listen to the assembly singing then return to Gorges for breakfast.
- Pack up and embark on your shuttle bus to Halfway House (2.5 hours).
- A Bomani 4 x 4 vehicle will meet you for your transfer to Bomani (1.5 hours).
- Settle in to the lodge and have a late lunch followed by a short game drive with sundowners and snacks by the Pan.
- Night drive back to the lodge to freshen up and then enjoy a 3 course supper out under the stars.
- Early morning wake up with tea or coffee, then a game drive into the park with a walk in the acacia forests surrounding the Ngamo Plain, escorted by a fully licensed and experienced guide.
- Return to Bomani for brunch and either a siesta or an hour or two in the blind overlooking the lodge watering hole.
- Afternoon game drive with sundowners and snacks at Major Pan.
- Night drive back to the lodge to freshen up before refreshments and canapés around the campfire and later a 3 course supper in the main lodge dining room.
- Early morning all day trip into the park for our one of a kind ‘pump run’ with a packed picnic lunch and a siesta under the trees at Mfagazaan Pan.
- Leisurely afternoon drive back to the lodge going from Pan to Pan viewing game along the way.
- Freshen up before enjoying campfire refreshments and later a delicious supper listening to sounds of the bush.
- Morning village visit and school tour at Ngamo Village followed by a tour of Imvelo’s Community Projects.
- Return to Bomani for a late breakfast then pack up and head for the airstrip for your light aircraft charter over Hwange National Park to Victoria Falls Airport in order to catch your departing flight.
Imvelo Safari Lodges
68 Townsend Road
Tel: +263 9 252232 | Mobile: +263 783 568 632 or +263 772 155 872 | Fax: +263 9 232331