Gorges Lodge and Little Gorges Tented Lodge
Bomani Tented Lodge
Zambezi Sands River Camp
Activities at Gorges and Little Gorges
Birding at Gorges and Little Gorges
How to find Nehimba
How to find Jozibanini
BOMANI TENTED LODGE - living on the plains
FIND OUT MORE
At Bomani we do not have rigid schedules and timetables for you, our guests. Instead we prefer to tailor your time around you – it’s your safari after all! Choose to be woken with coffee in bed, before joining your guide on a sunrise game drive inside the Park or, opt for a relaxing lie-in before visiting the nearby village and school for insight into the daily lives of the local people.
If you are looking for an exciting safari destination – in a remote and exclusive area – with great game viewing all year round, and one that actually makes a difference to the local communities and wildlife, then you need look no further than Bomani.
Quick facts about Bomani:
- 1 hour small plane charter from Victoria Falls or Bulawayo
- 4 hour road transfer from Victoria Falls or Bulawayo
- 2 hour road transfer from Victoria Falls to Dete and then a 2.5 hour rail car transfer from
Dete Railway Station.
- Situated on a 5000 acre private reserve within the Ngamo Forest Area
- 15 minute drive from our own private gate into Hwange National Park
- The main lodge overlooks Bomani Pan and is comprised of an open dining room, bar area
and lounge, built on a spectacular viewing platform
- There is free WiFi in the main lodge area. Connectivity is sometimes slow so please be
- Accommodation: 11 tents and one thatched family bungalow
- The 5 Saddlebill Tents and Sable Suite (family unit) are raised 1 metre above the ground on wooden decks and overlook the Ngamo Plain
- The 4 Spurwing Suites and the thatched bungalow are at ground level and overlook the lodge waterhole
- Every tent is comfortably furnished and designed to keep out all creatures great and small
- All the tents have a private en-suite bathroom, hot running water and electricity by diesel/solar generator
- Our friendly and knowledgeable guides will take you on walks or drives inside this truly wild and remote region of Hwange National Park, famous for its giants, the elephants, and a plethora of other wildlife
- Other activities include all day ‘pump runs’, night drives, the Look Up Hide and school and village visits.
- Ceiling or standing fan
- Emergency whistle
- Electronic safe
- Mosquito repellent
- Mobile LED lamp
- Free daily laundry
Download The Bomani Tented Lodge
BOMANI TENTED LODGE AERIAL VIDEO
Photos will never give Bomani's location or ambience the justice it truly deserves so we decided to really bring it to life trough film - welcome to Bomani Tented Lodge!
Hwange National Park
Bomani Tented Lodge Virtual Tour
How to find Bomani
PACK FOR A PURPOSE
We are proud members of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travellers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few kilos of space in your suitcase and take supplies for the projects we support in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local children and families. Please click here to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.
Imvelo Safari Lodges
68 Townsend Road
Tel: +263 29 2252232 | Mobile: +263 783 568 632 or +263 772 155 872 | Fax: +263 29 2232331